Smart Asset Tracking
The ZenFalcon is a super smart, battery powered monitoring device in a rugged housing. Super long battery life is possible with LTC batteries, or connect to a power source for a permanent solution. Multiple input interfaces and a digital output allow for monitoring and control for many years. Uses a combination of GPS and Wi-Fi to track assets both outdoors and inside buildings, warehouses, etc.
Smart and Capable Hardware
The ZenFalcon is packed with technology and features to provide superior tracking performance. It can be powered by 3 AA Batteries (for unpowered assets such as pallets or containers) or hard-wired (5-16V) for connecting to permanent power.
Waterproof and Rugged
The ZenFalcon is IP67 certified waterproof and dust resistant, as well as UV resistant. The ZenFalcon can withstand temperatures from -30°C to +60°C.
Integrate a range of sensors such as temperature, moisture, humidity, depth, battery voltage, door open/close and more. 2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, and I²C interface give you many options.
Featuring GPS, GLONASS, and 2G/4G connectivity, the ZenFalcon can track assets indoors or outdoors.
With the Trax software available on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, you can view asset location from anywhere. Our secure cloud dashboard has an up-time of 99.999% so you’ll always be up to date with live fleet metrics.
A Fleet Dashboard
View all live asset information as well as historical location data. Give each asset a name and icon to quickly identify them.
ZenFalon's differentiating feature is its ability to measure the temperature, moisture and humidity of its immediate location, the tracker is being allocated to industries that focus on the transportation of food and drugs, or other temperature-sensitive cargo. It monitors environmental conditions and alerts key users if temperatures exceed or fall below certain points.
More specifically the following is possible
- Ensure proper transportation conditions are met while on route
- Notify key individuals like managers or drivers if there is a breach or unsafe change in temperatures
- Ensure that strict FDA (Food and Drug Administration) FSMA regulations are met
- Reduce food and cargo waste related to improper storage of temperature-sensitive goods
- Reduce rejected loads related to improper storage of temperature-sensitive goods
- Ensure proper reporting and record keeping relating to cold chain custody