Effective date 6.19.2020
We do not collect, use, process and store (collectively – “Process”) any personal data through our website, except when (1) you are using our website and technical data is collected or (2) when you decide to contact us and provide data at your own discretion. When this happens, personal data is collected on the basis of consent. Also we do not automatically process personal data. We do not sell Personal Data collected through our Services.
Personal data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where our contractors or subprocessors involved in the processing are located.
When you decide to provide us with a certain personal data, we will use appropriate security measures like protection against unauthorized processing, destruction, accidental loss, or damage. Personal data that you provide to us will be secured with industry standard safety protocols and technology.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted.
When it comes to collecting and processing of vehicle data we will collect data and act according to our customers instructions.
Information we collect
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- When you are contacting us directly we collect other type of persona data (from phone calls, email you send us and registration forms you fill on our website);
- When you using our Services (website, software, devices)
Depending of the Services used, we may collect following personal data:
- Identity – name, surname;
- Contacts – Phone number, e-mail, company name, position, company industry, company address;
- Login credentials – username, password
- Payment data – credit card information, contact information (first and last name, billing address, credit card information);
- Technical data – IP address, user hardware data, user software data;
- Statistical data regarding use of our Services (for example web pages visited, time when web pages were visited);
- Vehicle data – vehicle identification number, GPS location data, driver identity, driver license numbers, video of vehicle location, video recorded inside vehicle cabin.
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To perform our contractual obligations with you;
- To inform you about our new products and special offers;
- To provide you with our Services;
- To provide you support and answer your questions;
- To provide you with better quality Services and user experience.
- When our devices or software is connected to a vehicle, we will receive personal data about vehicle driver to the extent our customer requires us to, and allows us to collect such personal data. We use such data according to our customer instructions.
How we protect your data
As mentioned before, we take all necessary steps to safeguard and protect your personal data. All information transmitted and received by us from the through website is encrypted with the help of software that uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We will put reasonable efforts to maintain the security of and to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and modification of your personal data. However, please note that, due to the inherent risks of using the Internet, we cannot be liable for any destruction, loss, leakage, and falsification of personal data caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Our physical security complies with industry standards such as ISO 27001 for physical security and availability.
We never store personal data on devices like USB or CD. All our personnel and contractors are subject to confidentiality agreements. Only authorized personnel have granted access on a need-to-have basis to personal data.
Transfers of personal data
Personal data are processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. We may process your personal data in a country other than their own. We may share your personal data with following third parties:
- We use Zoho Corporation BV services (Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk), having principal place of business at Beneluxlaan 4B, 3527 HT Utrecht, The Netherlands. https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
- AWS. Zoho CRM Zoho Desk Google Cloud.
- We may share personal data with our contractors and service providers, who provide – services and IT and system administration services or (2) acting as a processor or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- We may share personal data with our subsidiary companies that are part of our corporate structure and impose data protection measures identical to our.
Processing of children personal data
We do not knowingly process any personal data from persons under 18 years of age. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has provided us with personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
Third party links
- EEA specific GDPR based terms
ZenduIt Inc, with registered address at 102-2680 Matheson Blvd East, Mississauga, ON L4W 0A5, Canada shall be considered data owner and data controller in relationships with you. However, when it comes to collecting and processing of vehicle data we will act solely as data processors acting according to our customers instructions. We acknowledge the privacy of natural persons and make efforts to protect them against any unlawful processing by applying relevant technical and organizational measures to protect personal data of natural persons in accordance with the effective legislation. Although we will take efforts to ensure safe processing, we cannot guarantee it to be 100% secure and risk-free.
We process EEA-based User’s personally identifiable data under the following legal bases:
- To perform our contract with users.
- to research and analyse your use of our Services. Our legitimate interest for this purpose is interest in improving our Services so we provide users with better experience;
- to send marketing communications. Our legitimate interest is promote Services in a measured and appropriate way;
- to comply with legal obligations.
Rights of EEA data subjects under GDPR
- Right to rectification.
- Right to limitation of processing.
- Right of access.
- Objecting to or restricting the use of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority.
- The right to data portability of collected personal data
Execution of rights
Upon request filed pursuant to GDPR requirements, we will provide the information free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if you request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.The filing of the request is free of charge. We will review and pronounce on the request within 1 month as of its filing and provide an answer to the requesting person taking into account their preferred form for the provision of the information (orally or in writing – as a hard copy of electronically). Where data does not exist or law forbids their provision, access of the requesting party to such data is refused.
- California specific terms based on CCPA
As it was specifically mentioned, we do not sell personal data collected.
California consumer have the right to request information about what information was processed over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm verifiable consumer request, we will, within 45 days, disclose to you:
- categories of sources for personal data we collected about you.
- personal data we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
All other information is already disclosed herein. For the avoidance of doubts, we do not sell personal data we collect.
- Nevada specific terms
If you Nevada resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. However, we do not sell your personal information.
All other information is already disclosed herein.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire. To find out more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
|Categories of Use||Description|