ZenduIT is excited to share some news on ZenduWork! ZenduWork is an all-in-one dispatching software.
Update on ZenduWork
ZenduWork was one of ZenduIT’s biggest projects. Several years ago, our product management team identified a fleet management gap. A lot of fleets needed more data to manage their workforce. For instance, some of the biggest fleet management challenges include:
- How can we plan efficient routes for our drivers?
- Can we digitize all workforms?
- What are the best ways to dispatch our drivers?
In response, ZenduIT developed ZenduWork to fill the need for an all-in-one dispatching software.
Tour of ZenduWork
Also, we wanted to share some of the most exciting features on ZenduWork. These functions include: dispatch management, route optimization, workforms, and 2-way communication.
Challenge: “How can I organize all of my tasks without missing a single one?”
Here’s the hard part about working in fleet. Fleet operations get busy – very busy! Oftentimes, there are hundreds of jobs per day. How can dispatchers keep an eye on all of their tasks?
Solution: ZenduWork, Dispatching
ZenduWork uses a complete dispatching board to make dispatching hassle-free. There are three main functions: creating jobs, monitoring jobs, and managing performance.
Firstly, ZenduWork allows dispatchers to create jobs. Dispatchers can create work orders and assign drivers to handle each work order.
Secondly, ZenduWork has a live map to monitor jobs. Dispatchers can view live job progress or get alerts when drivers submit forms. As a result, dispatchers can track jobs that are falling behind and need intervention.
Thirdly, ZenduWork reports on driver performance. Managers can create summary reports to measure key success indicators including route completion and driven distance.
Challenge: “How can I plan a complex route plan?”
Route planning can get very complicated. Dispatchers need a way to schedule the best route for drivers, considering things like customer requests, efficiency, and live traffic. Up to 90% of the grunt work can be saved with routing and dispatching software!
Solution: ZenduWork, Route Management
ZenduWork saves time and money by planning the most efficient routes. The routing algorithm considers several factors and two of the biggest factors include:
- Work order imports. Work orders assign employees to a job. After a work order is assigned to a driver, the software auto-adjusts route planning to reflect the new job.
- Live conditions. Also, the algorithm is dynamic and considers live conditions. For instance, the computer adjusts routes to match live traffic conditions from Google Maps.
Challenge: “Can I eliminate manual paperwork?”
Let’s face it – manual paperwork is getting more and more unpopular. Rightfully so! Most people find paperwork to be time consuming and easily forgettable.
Solution: ZenduWork, Digital Workforms
ZenduWork replaces paper forms with digital forms. First and foremost, ZenduWork allows users to create forms and receive real time info when the forms are submitted. Other neat add-ons include:
- Auto-form submission. Some forms are automatically submitted. For example, managers can create map zones and ask the program to create a form when a worker enters a site.
- E-signatures. If you recently got a package delivered at your home, you are probably familiar with signing a phone when a package arrives. ZenduWork also uses this technology and lets drivers replace paperwork with their phone.
Challenge: “How can I make sure everyone is on the same page?”
Fleets, especially those with more than a handful of drivers, sometimes experience communication barriers. Some common barriers include losing contact numbers, using different messaging apps, or ignoring (I mean “missing”!) messages.
Solution: ZenduWork, Centralized Communication
ZenduWork allows fleets to centralize their communication. In other words, drivers and managers would send and receive messages from the same board. Why is that important? There are two big reasons.
- Connectivity. Firstly, by using a centralized portal, everyone can message each other. This means managers and drivers will have anyone in the company as a contact at their finger point.
- Visibility. Secondly, a centralized portal keeps track of message histories. People can quickly review their conversation history with anyone in the company. (So let’s keep company chats clean, everyone!)
Contact our consulting team for a live dispatching software presentation!