Location: Mississauga, ON
At ZenduIT, it is our goal to streamline processes for fleet and field service companies. Ultimately,we want to make their job easier. We have experience building scalable mobile and web software that reaches across different platforms and device types for a variety of industries. Our main objective is to work with the clients to make their ideas into a reality.
Why do our clients trust us with their vision? It’s because we understand that successful idea execution takes both technical skills and communication skills. Our team has thousands of hours of experience in programming and in project consulting & management.
Why Join? The company is expanding quickly and is focused on new product development. There’s an opportunity to shape the product as we scale and grow.
In order to achieve our vision, we need an extraordinary team that is creative,passionate, and user-focused. We are seeking skilled and talented individuals to share company growth with. We aim to understand our clients, optimize their operations, and help them achieve success. we are looking for those that are willing to work the extra mile. We allow our employees to be independent, creative, and innovative in their work. Join us as we grow, and achieve your career goals while having fun!
Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- Build new software apps and enhance existing apps by implementing new features
- Fix high priority and high complexity bugs
- Help prioritize and assign bugs from bug board
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements and estimates
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution design and related code
- Build software integration services between geotab and third parties
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Angular/Angular 2+
- Web services (REST API)
- Hybrid Mobile Development [Cordova/Ionic]
- AWS/GCP (Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform)
- MongoDBExperience with distributed and scalable web application design principles
- Unit testing
- Node.Js: 4 years (Required)
- Experience with angular 2+
- Web services (REST API) (Required)
- Experience with mobile frameworks: Ionic or Cordova
- Unit testing
What’s in it for you?
Work with a lot of freedom and flexibility in an open environment.
An opportunity to innovate using state-of-the-art telematics hardware alongside smart talent.
An opportunity to solve problems that have a real-world impact
Zenduit offers competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include:
- Extended health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick days and vacation days
Zenduit is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are committed to accessibility and accommodations will be provided to applicants upon request.You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Zenduit Recruiting team will only contact candidates selected for an interview.We look forward to hearing from you! Please be sure to attach a copy of your current CV or resume to your application.T: (888) 998-1122 Ext: 920**
Job Type: Full-time